*Beginning Ballet : Pink dress, pink ballet tights
*Level 1: Blue leotard, pink ballet tights
*Level 2: Lavender leotard, pink ballet tights
*Level 3: Black leotard, pink ballet tights
*Advance: Your choice of leotard, pink ballet tights
Shoes: Pink split sole ballet slipper
Black ballet short, White t-shirt,
Black socks, Black split sole ballet slipper
Hair: Hair should be pulled back in a neat and tidy fashion, preferable a bun.
Young adult and Adult: Tights, leotard, and ballet slippers are recommended but other forms of athletic wear are allowed.
Individual progress is made through developing strength, discipline, work ethic, and technique. Not all students develop at the same rate. To ensure proper training and progression, level advancements are determined by the Faculty only, regardless of age or level at previous ballet schools.
*We charge $25 registration fee annually. Registration fee is non-refundable.
* For families with multiple children attending OIBA we offer a special rate. Parents and one child pay full price, but with each additional child a 10 % discount will be applied to individual tuition rates, e.g., 10% off the second child’s tuition, 20% off the third’s, etc.
* We also offer referral discount, you will receive 10% of the session you already signed up as a credit towards your next session of each seasonal student you referred.
* Discount applies only to lesser priced tuition. Family discounts and referral discount do not apply to drop-in classes.
* All tuition is non refundable, not adjustable or transferable.
* Should an absence occur, the student may make-up the class with any scheduled class in the same level or lower. Make-up classes are limited to two times monthly. The make-up classes must be attended within the time frame of the registered classes. There are no refunds for absences.
Oregon International Ballet Academy reserves the right to amend any of our policies and rules.