- Please note the season tuition is for 12 weeks regular class.
- School is closed on all major holidays.
- Should an absence occur, the student may make-up the class with any scheduled class in the same level or lower. Make-up classes are limited to two times monthly. The make-up classes must be attended within the time frame of the registered classes. There are no refunds for absences.
- We charge $25 registration fee annually. Registration fee is non-refundable.
- For families with multiple children attending OIBA we offer a special rate. Parents and one child pay full price, but with each additional child a 10 % discount will be applied to individual tuition rates, e.g., 10% off the second child’s tuition, 20% off the third’s, etc.
- We also offer referral discount, you will receive 10% of the session you already signed up as a credit towards your next session of each seasonal student you referred.
- Discount applies only to lesser priced tuition. Family discounts and referral discount do not apply to drop-in classes.
- Adult class is minimum of 8 person per class, Please reserve your place 24 hours prior to class.
- All tuition is non refundable, not adjustable or transferable.
OIBA Refund Policy
Oregon International Ballet Academy grants tuition refunds only in the event of prolonged illness or injury which prevents the student from participating in completing full classes. Tuition refunds will not be granted due to early withdrawal. The onset of illness or injury will determine the official date used to calculated the number of weeks the student cannot participate and the refund amount. All tuition refunds require proper medical documentation.
All refunds are issued by check within 30 days, minus a $35 administrative fee and/or processing fees if the tuition payment was made by a credit card. Registration fees are non-refundable.
Refunds for Courses Canceled by OIBA
Classes canceled by OIBA will be refunded in full.